- Illinois, 1995
- Florida, 2006
- U.S. Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- Andrew Szocka is a licensed attorney who has been practicing law for over 25 years. He handles litigation cases from beginning to trial. He has handled numerous bench and jury trials. Andrew specializes in commercial litigation, construction cases, title insurance litigation, and real property litigation matters.
- Indiana State University, Terre Haute, Indiana, 1984, B.S
- Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland, 1988, Masters in Public Health
- Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, Indiana, 1995, J.D.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Rotary International
- McHenry County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Mortgage Bankers Association